EcoNetwork Port Stephens Inc. works in partnership with over 30 affiliated community groups and businesses as well as many individual local members to protect the biodiversity of our region. EcoNetwork has also created ‘special interest groups’ around issues of local significance.
If you’d like to volunteer for one or more of these groups, you could:
- help restore our dune systems
- learn about our marine environment
- protect our wetlands
- plant or save koala habitat
- attract bees to your garden
- contribute to local planning policies
- set up a sustainable neighbourhood … and more!
For the latest volunteer opportunities, check out our Volunteer page here.
Affiliated community groups:
Mambo Wanda Wetlands Reserves and Landcare Committee
Soldiers Point Community Group
Tomaree Community Garden